- Collaborative method for Designing Integrated Buildings.
- Definition: The act of Combining or Adding Parts to Make a unified Whole.
- Example: The Process Of Adding Puzzle Parts to Act as a Unified Whole (Sqaure).
- Integrated Design: is an Approach to Design which Brings Togther Design Specialisms Usually Considered Seperatley.
- Integration Goals: Achieve a High Performance Building and Multiple Benefits at a Lower Cost Than the Total for all The Components Combined.
High Performance Building Charactaristics